PRIVATE CHEF VANCOUVER
Industry Professionals Catering to Your Fine Dining Needs
Welcome to Chef Sean Bone – Private Chef Services. Your search for a Vancouver based Private Chef is finally over! Under the guidance and direction of Red Seal Certified Private Chef Sean Bone, our company provides a multitude of Private Chef Services to meet all of your culinary needs.
Why Hire a Private Chef?
- You are looking to hire a long-term Private Chef for your estate, yacht or private jet.
- You want to hire a Red-Seal Certified Chef “on contract” for a designated period of time.
- You want to hire a “Chef For the Day” to cater a small dinner affair in your home.
- You want nutrient-rich, organic, high quality foods prepared with precision by a qualified professional with years of experience working in the industry.
- You have dietary restrictions but still want wholesome and hearty foods that will satisfy your appetite.
- You are tired of going to the same restaurants and paying a 100% mark-up on wines and spirits.
- You want items that are not normally available on restaurant menus.
- You want to cater a large event but also serve a higher quality of foods to your guests than most catering companies can provide.
- You are interested in a corporate luncheon or regular corporate luncheons.
- You require on-site/mobile catering for your special guest and crew.
- Privacy and confidentiality are a great concern for you, your guests and/or your family.
In most cases Private Chef Sean Bone is personally available to privately cater events. Our company also has a number of highly qualified Private Chefs and Personal Chefs available to hire for your short term or long-term culinary requirements.
Are you an Estate Manager looking to hire a Private Chef for your employer? Please contact our administration department for more information.
Are you interested in hiring a Chef For the Day? We are pleased to assist you in meeting all of your culinary needs.
Are you a Red Seal Certified Chef living in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver looking to become a Private Chef? Join our list of qualified candidates to get working A.S.A.P. Please contact our administrative staff for an interview and background check.
9 December, 2013
5 Sweet Dessert Recipes from Chef Sean Bone ~ Option 1 ~ Banoffee Pie
Prep Time: 30 Minutes ~ Cook Time: 3 Hours
Dolce de Leche
1 Tin of Sweetened Condensed Milk
Place tin [...]
18 November, 2013
Our Guarantee ~ Farm to Table
Buying local is not only about supporting local farmers and using fresh, organic products ~ it is also about build [...]
15 October, 2013
7 Thanksgiving Recipe Suggestions From Private Chef Sean Bone ~ Recipe 7 ~ Phyllo Stuffed with Cranberries, Orange, Brie & Walnuts
Prep Time: 30-40 Mins ~ Cook Time: 45 Minutes
1 lb of Fresh Cranberries
1 Cup of Chardonnay Wine
1/2 Cup Sugar