Prep Time: 5-10 Mins ~ Cook Time: 5 Mins
- 1/2 Head of Cauliflower (Thinly Cut into Even Pieces)
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter (Leave Out Butter if You Would Like This Recipe to be Vegan)
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Truffle Oil (Optional)
1. Fill large pot 3/4 full of water and bring to a boil with lid on.
2. Once the water has come to a boil, add cut cauliflower and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Strain water out of cauliflower and blend cauliflower (while hot) with butter until smooth like velvet. If using a regular blender, you may need to stop the blender to stir the mixture so that all cauliflower pieces are incorporated. If you are using an immersion blender, you won’t need to stop the blender to mix cauliflower but you will need to blend it in 2-3 batches.
4. Add salt to taste.
5. Blend in truffle oil (optional).
** To reheat on the stove top, place in a small sauce pan on low-medium heat, stirring often.